Kanger SUBVOD Starter Kit
This item has a very beautiful design and it comes in 6 different colors: black, white, silver, blue, pink, and purple. The Kanger SUBVOD Starter Kit features a 1300 mAh SUBVOD Battery, a Kanger Top Tank Nano , Kanger's new Stainless Steel OCC coils, and essential accessories that make for a perfect starter and travel kit. It is very easy to use! Following Kanger's storied heritage, the SUBVOD Kit integrates elements from several of the most successful platforms that they have released, utilizing the new Top Tank Nano alongside their new Stainless Steel OCC coil structures. The Top Tank Nano is capable of holding 3.2ml of liquid while featuring more than adequate airflow, and maintains the styling of the entire unit. The SUBVOD battery is designed for ease of use, handling, and portability, featuring an integrated 1300mAh battery chargeable via Micro USB cable along with single button operation. With a sleek, trim profile that offers Kanger's new Top Tank series alongside the capable SUBVOD platform, this full kit offers an affordable and hassle free entry into vaping.
The Kanger SUBVOD 1300mAh Battery Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3/4"
- 510 threaded
- Diameter: 18.5mm
- Battery Capacity: 1300mAh
- Output Voltage: 3.7V
- Minimum Resistance: 0.4ohm
- Charged via Micro USB 5V/500mA
- Simple One Button Design
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Low-Battery Warning Indicator
Kanger TOPTANK Nano Specifications:
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 3/4"
- 510 Threaded
- Diameter: 18.5mm - 3.2ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top-fill or Bottom-fill Option
- Glass Tank
- Adjustable Airflow Valve - (1) Kanger SSOCC 0.5ohm Atomizer Head Included - Compatible with Kanger SSOCC - 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- 1 x SUBVOD 1300 mAh Device
- 1 x 3.2ml TopTank Nano
- 1 x Additional Glass Tank Section
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.